The Gabion Fence
With gabiofix, we provide you with completely new creative possibilities.
An innovative building block system ensures quick and easy installation.
The system consists of two galvanised, U-shaped steel beams.
Between them, gabion grids coated with aluminium-zinc alloy (galfan) are strutted with distance pieces.
The support beams can either be secured with the help of an encasing concrete profile in a concrete foundation or anchored to the concrete with a screw-on base profile.
We also provide a structural analysis to confirm the stability of the fence system.
The fence panels are available with a mesh size of 2.5 cm × 10 cm.
Stability is ensured through the use of a vertical wire of 3.5 mm and a horizontal wire of 4.5 mm diameter.
Outstanding due to:
- Slime build; only 16.6 cm wide -> takes up less space
- Can be executed in 50 cm steps both in length and height
- Multiple purposes: fences, sceens, noise protection, etc.
- Innovative building block system
- Easy installation, may be expanded infinitels
- Easy to fill thanks to layered design
- Free-of-charge structural analysis of the concrete foundation for installations using a concrete casting profile
- Also available with robust mounting base for screw-on installation in existing concrete foundation
- High-quality wire mesh from steel galvanised with aluminium (withstands 3000 h of salt spray testing)
- Small mesh size of 2.5 cm × 10 cm
- Steel thickness of vertical wire 3.5 mm
- Steel shickness of horizontal wire 4.5 mm
- Small stones may be used to create a particularly dense wall recommended grit size: 35/56 mm
|2 × 2||1.5 × 2||1 × 2||0.5 × 2|
|2 × 1.5||1.5 × 1.5||1 × 1.5||0.5 × 1.5|
|2 × 1||1.5 × 1||1 × 1||0.5 × 1|
|2 × 0.5||1.5 × 0.5||1 × 0.5||0.5 × 0.5|
Download centre for the GABIOFIX gabion fence3:
Get our latest information leaflet here .
Excerpt from the static to the foundation of the fence gabions
Installation in concrete foundations.
Screw connection on a concrete ground.
Plan for the installation of the distance pieces.