Coconut fibre webbing and matting
Coconut fibre matting
100 % chemically untreated coconut fibre.
Quilted mat furnished with aptional PP or jute mesh on both sides.
The coconut mats are very durable thanks to the slow composting and tensile strenght of coconut fibre.
- Areas subject to significant risk of erosion
- Steep areas with high water drainage speed
- Erosion control for slopes in compliance with DIN 18 918
350 - 370 g/m2
480 - 500 g/m2
505 - 525 g/m2
Coconut fibre webbing
Two dimesnional fabric webbing made from 100 % pure coconut yarn.
The coconut fibre webbing is completely biodegradable within approx. 5 years.
- Areas subject to medium risk of erosion
- Slightly inclining to steep areas
Bale dimensions: 2 × 50 m
Click here for technical data as per the datasheet