HDPE synthetic sealing membranes
Better safe than sorry.
For more than 30 years HDPE sealing membranes have been established as surface seals. Their long-term operational reliability is guaranteed by:
- Particularly high resilience and flexibility
- Decomposition and reduction and, thus, safe absorption of compressive and tensile stress through relaxation
- High thermal-oxidative aging resistance
- High UV resistance
- Temperature and load change resistance
- Low water vapour and gas permeability
- Good creep behaviour
- High stress cracking resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Resistance against microorganisms, plants
- Physiological harmlessness, UV stability, rot resistance
- Rodent resistance
- Oil, bitumen and fuel resistance
Quality assurance takes place as part of self-monitoring with acceptance inspection report "B" in accordance with ISO 9001. This certificate can be issued for each roll produced.
HDPE synthetic membranes are licensed for use as a sealing agent in ground water and soil protection by the German Institute for Structural Engineering.
The warranty is valid for 10 years and also covers weathering.
A further benefit is the factory production of rolls with 6 metres width without preassembly. This results in a significant reduction in required field seams.
Membranes for root control can also be manufactured with widths of 0.70 metres, 1 metre, 1.50 metres and 2 metres.