LDPE synthetic sealing membranes
Flexibility and resistance are what characterise LDPE synthetic sealing membranes. It is because of this flexibility that LDPE membranes are being used more and more frequently in pond sealing. As the membranes contain no plasticisers (unlike, for example, PVC membranes), they cannot embrittle and continue to remain flexible for many years. Their UV stability means that the membranes can be exposed to the elements over a long period of time.
However, it is not only for pond construction that flexible LDPE membranes can be used. They also act as safe sealing components in the field of leakage membranes for biogas plants or liquid manure storage premises.
- Pond construction
- Leakage detection in silos
- Swimming pools
- Root control for green roofs
- Storm water retention
- And many more
Range and service
- Highly elastic LDPE synthetic sealing membrane
- Special highly elastic aquaSOFT pond liner
- Equipment for assembly and repair materials
- Customised production and made-to-measure roll sections
- Complete installation